Wednesday, February 1, 2012

                                 "Messages" - watercolor - 11 x 15-inches                                                              Copyright - JLynnp

This painting will be shown at Oregon State University in March as part of the annual cultural show. The theme of the show is primative art of the Americas. When I observe Mayan, Inca, Aztec art and images I am able to decipher little of the thoughts they were putting into visual concept. Here I have invented my own visual message and, perhaps, someday someone will wonder what it is saying.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you J.Lynn for posting this. I'll show it to Una, perhaps she really want to embroider your lovely design.

    Hope this comment reaches you!

    ~HD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HD, I did some button pushing this morning.....seems as if internet explorer may have been the problem so I took google out of the compatibility mode on inter-exp - looks like that may have worked 'cause here ye be! Went to 7-feathers, shopped at the farm market in Lookingglass (2 g's?) and am now home...and I have a comment! Life is good. The painting Una would like in the future for needlework is the bird.....she hasn't seen the new bird...when I get a chance I'll put it on the blog here.
    Thanks, HD.

    ReplyDelete